APPLY FOR IPM MEMBERSHIP
Our package of membership benefits and services is designed to equip HR professionals with the strategic thinking and practical tools they need to influence and have impact within the workplace.
Individual Membership is designed for HR professionals and people managers who wish to keep themselves updated in the HR and management domain.
Corporate Membership is designed for organisations who wish to empower their HR and People Management staff, as well as to benefit from global studies, trends and.
Student Membership is designed for students who are pursuing careers in the HR and Management field. Only individuals that are studying full time are considered.
Why become a member?
- Access to the Branches, a network of regionalised support including regular networking events with like-minded peers.
- Support with your personal and professional career development though our Continuing Professional Development to earn your CPD Points.
- Access to discounted products and services contained within our Professional Development Academy
- Free monthly copy of our newly refreshed journal, People Dynamics
- The opportunity to network within the profession and to contribute to the development and advancement of the HR profession.
- Volunteer to serve in Committees: Convention, Excellence Awards, Editorial and Community of Experts in the following categories:
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Employee/Labour Relations
- Organisational Development
- HR Digital Transformation
- Renumeration & Benefits
- Employee Wellness
- HR Business Partners
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Research Community
- HR Directors Forum