As a member of IPM, you are entitled to apply for a Professional Designation that recognises your level of professional competence.
Corporate membership is open to all companies actively involved in people management and in the professional practice of HR
As an IPM member you will get access to the electronic version of People Dynamics, the institute’s official magazine.
As a member of IPM, you are entitled to apply for a Professional Designation that recognises your level of professional competence
- Access to the Branches, a network of regionalised support including regular networking events with like-minded peers.
- Support with your personal and professional career development though our Continuing Professional Development to earn your CPD Points.
- Access to discounted products and services contained within our Professional Development Academy
- Free monthly copy of our newly refreshed journal, People Dynamics
- The opportunity to network within the profession and to contribute to the development and advancement of the HR profession.
- Volunteer to serve in Committees: Convention, Excellence Awards, Editorial and Community of Experts in the following categories:
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Employee/Labour Relations
- Organisational Development
- HR Digital Transformation
- Renumeration & Benefits
- Employee Wellness
- HR Business Partners
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Research Community
- HR Directors Forum